We’re proud to announce that Open3D is selected as one of the participating open-source projects for 2019 Google Season of Docs (GSoD) program. We’re recruiting 1-2 technical writers for this project via the program. By participating in GSoD with Open3D, you’ll spend three months working closely with the Open3D team, learn about this state-of-the-art 3D data processing library, build up your open-source contribution, and receive stipends. Star Open3D on GitHub and apply today! Please read this blog post for project ideas.
(1) Google Season of Docs (GSoD): https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs
(2) Timelines: https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/timeline
(3) Stipends ($6,000 USD equivalent): https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/tech-writer-stipends
(4) Open3D blog post for project ideas: http://www.open3d.org/index.php/2019/04/11/season-of-docs-for-open3d
(5) Fill out this survey from: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYZJuYTsBV8C0Ta6cXPJgWqTsnd0l19rIAR9Xr7dBPt0Ftqw/viewform?usp=sf_link . You’ll also need to apply through the GSoD official site as well.